If you would to chat to us about how it’s going, what’s next for myLovelyParent or would a press pack, please email media@myLovelyParent.com
Alternatively if you’d like to speak with Matt Connolly directly you can reach him at matt@myLovelyParent.com
Below are a few of the mentions we’ve had:
PRINT & ONLINE
The Sunday Times
- The Sunday Times Guide to the Top 10 Dating Sites of 2014
- Mum we'll find you a man to date
- My Lovely Parent online dating site: for when your mum needs a matchmaker
- Over 50s online dating site 'to smash stereotypes'
- The mother of all solutions
The Daily Mail
- Does the thought of internet dating leave you cold? Here's why it might not be such a bad idea - no matter what age you are
- Date my dad! The new dating website where single parents can find love with the help of their sons and daughters
- Come on, Mum - let's get you dating again
- Would you let your children find you love?
- My Lovely Parent: Dating Website For Over 50s To Launch In UK
- My Lovely Parent’ Lets Kids Choose Dates For Their Bachelor Or Bachelorette Parent
- Online Dating: New UK Site Lets Kids Set Parents Up
- Website helps adult kids play matchmaker for a parent
- Sons and Daughters Create the Dating Profile for their Parent
Our founder Matt Connolly has been interview a number of times by the Channel Ten breakfast show in Australia, Fox News (forward to 2mins 30) and most recently as the dating expert on a new Channel 4 show in the UK called Date My Mum .
We’ve also been interviewed by BBC Radio Scotland, South Africa’s SAFM, Ireland’s national station Newstalk, BBC Radio 5 Live and plenty of local stations too.